Undergraduate Paper Prizes in Socio-Legal Studies
Journals that Publish Undergraduate Work
These journals accept work from students outside of their home institution.
- Amherst College Interdisciplinary Undergraduate Law Journal
- Claremont Journal of Law and Public Policy
- Columbia Undergraduate Law Review
- Columbia University Journal of Politics and Society
- Compass: An Undergraduate Journal of American Political Ideas
- Dartmouth Law Journal
- Northwestern Interdisciplinary Law Review
- Penn Undergraduate Law Journal
- Ramapo Journal of Law and Society
- University of Chicago Undergraduate Law Review
- A list of additional undergraduate research journals (not specifically law-focused) is available here.