- Roger A. Fairfax, "Teaching The Wire: Integrating Capstone Policy Content into the Criminal Law Curriculum"
- Andrea L. Dennis, "Teaching The Wire: Crime, Evidence and Kids"
- Brian R. Gallini, "HBO's The Wire and Criminal Procedure: A Match Made in Heaven"
- Adam M. Gershowitz, "The Wire as a Gap-Filling Class on Criminal Law and Procedure"
- Kristin Henning, "Teaching Fiction?: The Wire as a Pedagological Tool in the Examination of Punishment Theory"
- Josephine Ross, "Teaching Scholarship Through a Seminar on The Wire"
The Journal of Legal Education hosted a 2014 symposium on teaching "The Wire" in the law school classroom; these articles might also be of interest to anyone looking to bring the tv show into the undergraduate classroom. A link to the articles is here:
In the Classroom: