Prelaw Advising Resources
- Law School Admission Counsel (LSAC)
- American Bar Association Pre-Law Information
- Information about Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International
- Dan Pinello's Advice for Getting into Law School
- Dean Richard Badger, "A Law School View on Letters of Recommendation"
- Julie Novkov's How to Get Great Letters of Recommendation - Advice for undergraduates seeking recommendations for law school.
- Boston College Online Law School Locator - "The Locator can help you identify schools where your scores and grades are most competitve for admission and help you gauge your chance of admission at a particular school."
- A Guide to Public Service Careers
- Comprehensive Guide to Law Degree Programs
- Guide to the LSAT
- Council on Legal Education Opportunity (CLEO) - "a non-profit project of the ABA Fund for Justice and Education to expand opportunities for minority and low-income students to attend law school."
- Equal Justice Works - advice for pre-law students interested in public interest law
- Discover Criminal Justice Programs - College Partners Online
- Public Administration Degré Guide -College Partners Online
- Julie Novkov's Prospectus Writing Guidelines - Advice for undergraduates developing workable proposals for large-scale research projects.